This 13 and a half-page, 5,064-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following sections:
– The Shame of Being a Financial Cautionary Tale
– What Does Wealth Mean?
– Take a Hard Look at Where Your Finances Stand Today
– Spending Less Is Your First Step Toward Freedom
– Create a Plan to Pay Off Your Debt
– Learn to Save Instead of Spend
– Make Progress Toward Earning More Money
– Rewarding Yourself with Wise Spending Decisions
This isn’t a “make money online” course – I mention that once in here as one of three options for wealth building. But it’s more about making a strategy to get your finances under control. It’s uncomfortable but it’s also VERY freeing.
I only have 2 rules:
1. Don’t use my name on it.
2. Don’t pass along anything other than read only rights to it – meaning you can’t resell the PLR or turn it into resale rights products.