Main eBook Title: Which Fitness Program Is Right for You?
This 23+ page, 10,152-word guide starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
Chapter 1: CrossFit Basics: The Program That Suits Anyone
Chapter 2: Strength Training You Can Choose
Chapter 3: Aerobics for Weight Loss and Fitness
Chapter 4: Dancing Feels Like You’re Partying and Getting Fit at the Same Time
Chapter 5: Cycling Is a Flexible Full Body Fitness Program
Chapter 6: Yoga as a Fitness Choice
Chapter 7: P90X Is a Fitness Program That Takes It to the Max
Chapter 8: HIIT Is the Fitness Program for People Who Don’t Want to Work Out
Chapter 9: Beachbody Can Be Used to Reach Your Fitness Goals
Chapter 10: Insanity Is the Smart Path to Fitness
Bonus Report: 5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Fitness Program
This 5+ page, 2,419-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
– Goals Are the Most Important Factor
– Will I Like the Program?
– How Much Time Will It Take?
– The Equipment Has to Be Affordable or Accessible
– Does It Work?
Lead Magnet: Is Your Exercise Program Preventing Your Weight Loss?
This 5+ page, 2,327-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
– Wrong: Exercise Programs That Focus Solely on Cardio, Not Weight Training
– Eat or Don’t Eat According to Your Exercise Program
– A Good Exercise Program Includes Calorie and Portion Control Watching
– Fitness Programs Shouldn’t Be All About the Numbers
– Fat Loss Without Weight Loss Does Happen
7-Part Email Autoresponder Series:
Email #1: The Right Fitness Program Can Change Your Life – 484 words
Email #2: Fitness Doesn’t Have to Take a Lot of Time – 488 words
Email #3: Fitness Done Your Way – 493 words
Email #4: Hesitant to Get Fit Because You Don’t Know How? – 478 words
Email #5: Your Body Deserves the Best – 471 words
Email #6: The Future You Is Up to You – 463 words
Email #7: Fitness Program Failure Can Become a Habit – 476 words
#1 – Do You Have What It Takes to Get Fit? – 458 words
#2 – Is Your Fitness Program Too Lax? – 454 words
#3 – Fitness for Gym Haters – 450 words
#4 – Let Go of Easy – 447 words
#5 – Fitness Boredom Busters Work When You Dislike Exercise – 427 words
#1 – Beachbody 21 Day Fix – 406 words
#2 – Yoga Mat – 432 words
#3 – Road Bike – 409 words
#4 – Women’s Running Shoes – 441 words
#5 – Dance That Walk – 423 words
I only have 2 rules:
1. Don’t use my name on it.
2. Don’t pass along anything other than read only rights to it – meaning you can’t resell the PLR or turn it into resale rights products.