3 Facebook Marketing Strategies to Up Your Income
Facebook is a fantastic social networking site where you can build a loyal audience and showcase your expertise.
But the best thing about Facebook is that your content can easily go viral when you do it right because others can easily share it and show their appreciation for it with “Likes.”
In this 7-page, 3,019-word report, I start out with a short introduction and then cover the following:
– Use Facebook to Drive Traffic to an Affiliate Promotion
– Build a List Through Facebook
– Use Facebook to Drive Traffic to Your Product Offers
Advertising Versus Social Networking on Twitter
Twitter is a social network where many people underrate the power simply because of the space allotted for communication. At 140 characters, it doesn’t seem like you could do a lot with that – but you can.
There are two ways to benefit from your interaction on Twitter. One is through blatant advertising and the other is through social networking.
In this 5+-page, 2.272-word report, I start out with a short introduction and then cover the following:
– Ads or Networking – Which Works Better?
– Building Your Twitter Community
– Promotional Tactics that Work on Twitter
– Use Analytics to See What’s Working
Get More Engagement on Google Plus
I’ll admit, when Google Plus first came out, I didn’t like it as much as I enjoyed Facebook – or even Twitter! But they’ve tweaked it and it’s started growing to the point where it can’t be ignored – and I like participating there.
I love how we’re not restricted by length of post, the sharing and viral nature is easily implemented, and it gives us the added boost of having our content indexed for the SERPs!
In this 6-page, 2,597-word report, I start out with a short introduction and then cover the following:
– Setting Up Your Profile
– How to Use Circles the Right Way
– Building Relationships on Google Plus
– Discovering New Conversations on Google Plus
– Using Hangouts to Grow Your Brand
Niches That Are Perfect for Instagram
While I’m not a marketer who is currently branding on Instagram, I am a consumer who follows others and I know what I look for in them. Instagram is picture-based, with a bit of text, so it’s a little unique from the other 3 social networking sites.
It’s my belief that certain niches are better suited for the picture-based networks like Instagram and Pinterest, so I’ve covered tips for those that you can apply to your niche, too.
In this 6-page, 2,602-word report, I start out with a short introduction and then cover the following:
– Instagram for the Health Niche
– Instagram for the Food Niche
– Instagram for the Beauty and Anti-Aging Niche
– Instagram for the Technology Niche
– Instagram for the Travel Niche
I only have 2 rules:
1. Don’t use my name on it.
2. Don’t pass along anything other than read only rights to it – meaning you can’t resell the PLR or turn it into resale rights products.