25 Selling Your Home PLR Articles
– Should You Sell Your Own Home or Hire an Agent?
– How to Get the Best Price for Your Home
– Highlighting the Best Features of Your House for Prospective Buyers
– Increasing Curb Appeal to Sell Your Home
– Pricing Your Home to Sell Quickly But Fairly
– How to Determine If It’s a Buyers’ or Sellers’ Market
– 5 Tips to Ensure Your Home’s Showing Is a Success
– Renovations Worth Making Before You Sell Your Home
– Including Your Home in MLS
– Should You Accept an Offer or Should You Counteroffer?
– What Happens During the Closing on a House?
– Should You Offer Seller’s Financing on Your Home?
– What You Need to Know About Your Duty to Disclose
– Getting a Comparative Market Analysis to Price Your Home
– How Long Will It Take to Sell Your Home?
– Staying Safe While Showing Your Home
– Negotiating Tactics to Get the Best Price for Your Home
– Understanding Escrow and Earnest Money
– What You Should Know About the Appraisal Process
– How to Use a Contingency Clause to Protect Your Interests
– Legal Forms You May Need to Sell Your House
– Be Ready to Answer Common Buyer Questions About Your Home
– What to Do If Your House Gets No Offers
– Other Topics Your Home Buyers Will Want to Know
– Using the Internet to Market Your Home for Sale
Buying a Home PLR – 25 Articles
– Attend Open Houses to Get a Feel for What You Want – and Don’t Want
– Get a House Inspection to Set Your Mind At Ease
– What is Your Definition of Home Sweet Home?
– The Roller-Coaster Emotions of Buying a Home
– Location, Location – and Getting the Best Deal
– Determining the Must-Have Features of Your New Home
– Buying a Home that Fits Your Lifestyle
– Rent or Buy? How to Know What’s Best for You
– 5 Mistakes First Time Home-Buyers Make
– The Search for a Home – Where Do You Begin?
– Red Flags to Look for When Home Searching
– To Buy – Or Not to Buy? The Home-Buying Final Decision
– Consider the Neighborhood
– Keep a Checklist During the Home-Buying Process
– Making Your House a Home
– The Myth of “Love at First Site” When Home Buying
– Don’t Get Trapped by Real Estate Buzz Words
– You’ve Found “The Home.” Now What?
– Know the Deal Breakers
– How to Choose a Realtor
– Working Through Second Thoughts and Sheer Panic
– Taking the Stress Out of Home-Buying
– What Can Go Wrong? The Possibilities are Endless
– How to Win a Bidding War
– Educate Yourself to Make Smart Home-Buying Decisions
5 House Flipping Articles:
– How to Decide If House Flipping Is Right for You
– How to Educate Yourself to Flip Houses Successfully
– Using Foreclosures as a Primary Source of House Flipping
– Renovation and Décor Tips to Help a House Flip Sell Fast
– Never Underestimate the Time and Cost of a House Flip
I only have 2 rules:
1. Don’t use my name on it.
2. Don’t pass along anything other than read only rights to it – meaning you can’t resell the PLR or turn it into resale rights products.