1. Self Doubt Is Understandable, But Crippling
2. Self Doubt Stems from a Lack of Belief in Your Abilities
3. Is Your Self Doubt Due to Previous Failures?
4. Trying to Predict Success Sets You Up for Failure
5. Comparing Yourself to Other Marketers Helps Self Doubt Thrive
6. Finding the Right Balance Between Desensitizing Yourself and Taking It Too Personally
7. Learn How to Drown Out Negative Thoughts
8. Start Small to Take Away the Power of Self Doubt
9. Make Marketing Friends to Boost Your Confidence
10. Translate Your Excuses When Self Doubt Rears Its Ugly Head
11. Check In With Yourself to Recognize and Weed Out Self Doubt
12. Have You Become Your Own Worst Enemy?
13. Entrepreneurs Won’t Get Validated By Anyone But Themselves
14. Don’t Confuse Self Doubt with Self Esteem
15. How Much Time Do You Waste Listening to Your Self Doubt Shout?
16. Give Yourself Credit for Your Accomplishments
17. Look Around You and Notice How Imperfect Everyone Is
18. Let Go of Your Ego That Says a Spotlight Is On You
19. Use Every Failure as an Opportunity to Learn and Grow
20. Free Yourself from the Exhausting Task of Self Doubt
I only have 2 rules:
1. Don’t use my name on it.
2. Don’t pass along anything other than read only rights to it – meaning you can’t resell the PLR or turn it into resale rights products.