One thing I read recently was about how people prepare for stress – for some, it’s helpful, and for others, it’s detrimental. So I wrote about the positive way to prepare for stress in your life.
This is a 5 and a half-page, 2,403-word report that starts with a short introduction and then covers:
– Stress Happens to Everyone
– Worrying About Stressful Situations Affects Your Health
– The 4 Types of Pre-Meditated Stress Analysis
– How to Make an Action Plan Ahead of Time to Handle Stress
I only have 2 rules:
1. Don’t use my name on it.
2. Don’t pass along anything other than read only rights to it – meaning you can’t resell the PLR or turn it into resale rights products.