In order to make sales, you ideally have a relationship with your visitors. That only happens when you have the opportunity to cater to their needs with great tips and advice, again and again.
This 10-page, 4,002-word report is called Top 2015 Fitness Trend for Men and Women and it starts out with a short introduction and then covers the following sections:Introducing the #1 Fitness Trend for 2015 – Bodyweight Training
– No Equipment Necessary with Bodyweight Training
– Bodyweight Training with Simple Equipment
– 10 Reasons to Try Bodyweight Training
– Keep Moving Your Body
Promo Email Autoresponder Series
So many people get confused about how often you should promote versus how often you should share value. Why not do both, always?
This 10-part email autoresponder series is one that promotes bodyweight training in each email– but it also mentions a helpful info product (the best courses found on ClickBank), and you can easily swap those out for other products you believe in. They’re written like articles, so you can use the title as your subject and then just insert your greeting and closing – or use them on your blog, if you prefer.
The emails are about the following topics:
– A Triple Threat to Fat: Bags, Bells & Body Weight – 505 words
– How to Tell If Your Fitness Plan Is Cheating You – 478 words
– Beat Your Frustration of Past Fitness Failures – 500 words
– Why Bodyweight Training Is the Future of Fitness – 502 words
– Are You Sabotaging Your Bodyweight Training? – 500 words
– Fitness Training That’s Affordable and Convenient – 446 words
– Bodyweight Training Paired with Pilates – 445 words
– Achieve a Carved Body That Stuns Onlookers – 529 words
– Tap Into Military Training for Supreme Fitness – 469 words
– Quit Lifting Weights and Still Build Maximum Muscle Mass – 470 words
Amazon Product Reviews
While bodyweight training is typically only done with your literal bodyweight, there are two instances when you can utilize equipment.
One is when you want to use a piece of equipment to allow you to leverage your bodyweight. This would be something like a chin up bar or a rope that you climb. The equipment is basically just a stationary tool allowing you to use your weight for training.
The other time when equipment might come in handy is when you’ve maxed out your achievements using your own body weight. After the fat has been burned off and the muscles toned up, you might want to go further – and equipment (like weighted vests, for example), can help you continue leveling up with your goals.
So I’ve reviewed ten of the best types of bodyweight training products on Amazon…
– Ab Rollers – 445 words
– Ankle Weights – 484 words
– Climbing Ropes – 453 words
– Dip Stands – 459 words
– Pull Up and Chin Up Bars – 480 words
– Resistance Bands – 479 words
– Gym Rings – 440 words
– Sand Bags – 423 words
– Stability Balls – 478 words
– Weight Vests – 456 words
You can use those reviews in emails, on your blog, on social networks – wherever you feel it would help you most. If you want to, you can break up the opt in report, or compile it with the email series for a longer report.
I only have 2 rules:
1. Don’t use my name on it.
2. Don’t pass along anything other than read only rights to it – meaning you can’t resell the PLR or turn it into resale rights products.