This is a report that teaches people how to host a blog challenge. Hosting blog challenges increase traffic to your site, makes your branding ignite, creates a loyal readership, and improves engagement and comments – something search engines love (and so do visitors who land and see an active blog).
The 5-page, 1,848-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following sections:
– What Blogging Challenges Do Your Readers Suffer From?
– Preparing Your Blog Challenge Ahead of Time
– Supporting Your Challengers
– Blog Challenge Idea: Encourage New Media Formats
– Blog Challenge Idea: 1-A-Day Affiliate Marketing Reviews
– Blog Challenge Idea: Thought-Provoking Shareable Content
– Blog Challenge Idea: Curated Blog Content
– Blog Challenge Idea: One Idea Fits Everyone
I only have 2 rules:
1. Don’t use my name on it.
2. Don’t pass along anything other than read only rights to it – meaning you can’t resell the PLR or turn it into resale rights products.